martes, 31 de marzo de 2009

Truth

Are we really capable of admitting anything? Always striving to get to it. What does it mean? Is there a universal truth or is it only my truth or your truth or the truth of others? We go in circles. We are ashamed and afraid. ‘The truth will make you free’, said Jesus to his disciples. How far are we willing to go, how deep? Reveal your thoughts. Is that the best thing to do? I often do that. Why don’t I feel free then, nor happier? Somebody said “The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.” I tend to believe that more.

3 comentarios:

  1. "The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes."

    M. PROUST

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Proust was so right. I am not sure it has anything to do with truth, but it has a lot to do with loyalty I guess. Thanks for sharing this, I will think about it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "The truth will set you free"... but some are bound by IT thus they avoid knowing the TRUTH. The best is to research your thoughts and the truth revealed in them. Take care of the way you look at the truth, the manner you accept it. Know the TRUTH, fell free, be happy!

    ResponderEliminar